The purpose of this organization is to create enthusiasm
for scholarship, to stimulate a desire to render service, to promote leadership,
and to develop character in the students at the secondary school level.
Membership in the National Honor Society is one of the highest honors that can be awarded to a high school student. Our chapter of NHS has worked hard to bring the accomplishments of outstanding students to the attention of parents, teachers, peers, and the community. Our chapter strives to give practical meaning to the Society’s standards of scholarship, leadership, service, and character. These four ideals have been considered as the basis for your selection. No student is inducted simply because of a high academic average. The National Honor Society strives to recognize the total student—one who excels in all of these areas.
Fall 2021 NHS Membership Drive
- Signed copy of the PVHS National Honor Society Application 2021
- Documentation of Community Service
- Sophomores have a minimum of 10 logged community service hours
- Juniors have a minimum of 20 logged community service hours
- Seniors have a minimum of 30 logged community service hours
- 3.50 unweighted GPA
- Acceptable disciplinary record (no level 3 or higher offense documented)
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 17TH, 2021
Late applications will not be accepted under any circumstances.
To apply, access the Microsoft Form here.
Induction Ceremony for selected candidates will be October 21, 2021 at 6pm in the Ponte Vedra Auditorium.