SPLASH TEAM HIGHLIGHTS
The PVHS Dance Team has been competing for 5 years.
- 2021 Outgoing Senior, Sophia Jacobs made the UNF Dance Team
- 2020 Competed Jazz, Hip Hop and Game Day
- 2020 State Champions in Game Day Division
- 2020 Graduate, Sydney Cooper, made the University of Miami Dance Team for the second year in a row
- 2019 Competed Jazz and Hip Hop
- 2019 National Semifinalists in the Jazz Division (Top 20 in the Nation at UDA National Dance Team Competition).
- 2019 Graduate, Peyton Atkins, made the FSU Dance Team for the third time.
- 2019 Graduate, Emily Reese is also a third time dancer for Wake Forest.
- 2018 Competed Jazz and Hip Hop
- 2017 Competed Kick and Jazz
News & Updates
2022-Competed Game Day, Jazz and Pom
2022- NDA Nationals Large Varsity Game Day 10th
Place 2022-NDA Nationals Large Varsity Pom 10th
Place 2022-NDA Nationals Large Varsity Jazz 11th
Place 2022-NDA Regional Citrus Championship Pom and Game Day 1st Place
All paperwork information and safety videos are to be completed online at Athleticclearance.com and a current physical MUST be uploaded prior to tryouts. See main Athletic website for Registration Information.
The 2021 - 2022 PVHS Splash Team
The 2019 - 2020 PVHS Splash Team
The 2018 - 2019 PVHS Splash Team
Brandi Ahmad brings over 25 years of Coaching and Professional dance/cheer experience to the program. She graduated with a BA in Biology from Carson-Newman College where she was on the Nationally Competitive Cheer Team for 4 years. She has danced with the Atlanta Falcons of the NFL, the Georgia Force of the AFL, and the Atlanta Thrashers of the NHL. She also spent 6 years coaching with the WNBA Atlanta Dream Dance/Cheer Team. She is currently entering her 5th season with Ponte Vedra High. In only their 5th year of competing, she has led the team to be a Top 10 Nationally Ranked Team with NDA and several 1st Place finishes in Regional competition for Jazz, Game Day and Pom! Brandi has been married to Hamzah for 11 years and has 2 energetic boys Jayden 9 yrs and Mayson 7 yrs. Her desire to get back to coaching comes from the desire to help instill values from being in a supportive team environment of self and others that will last a lifetime!