Athletic Training Room Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Fridays
11:55 – 12:24 (A Lunch)
12:45 – 1:15 (B Lunch)
11:25 – 12:00 (A Lunch)
12:15 – 12:45 B Lunch)
For more information, please email Ms. Bellavista at the above email address.
- MUST SIGN-IN ON ARRIVAL AFTER USING HAND SANITIZER
- Daily Treatment Log
- Full Name, Sport, injury, time.
- NO SERVICES WILL BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SIGN-IN
BEHAVE IN A PROFESSIONAL MANOR
- ONLY 2 ATHLETES ALLOWED IN ATHLETIC TRAINING ROOM- PLEASE WAIT OUTSIDE FOR YOUR TURN.
- Communicate-Sign in, seek help
- Be Efficient- Get what you need (ie. Tape, treatment, evaluation) and move out.
- Be patient- Staff is limited.
- Be courteous- Help fellow student-athletes & limit distractions.
- NO FOOD or DRINK- except when medically necessary.
ATHLETIC TRAINER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- All services will be supervised by a SJCSD approved Athletic Trainer
- Services will be rendered only in the presence of a SJCSD approved Athletic Trainer.
- Services will be rendered only by a SJCSD approved healthcare provider (ie. Physician, Athletic Trainer, or Student Athletic Trainer)
- Student-Athletes have the right to have an adult (ie. Parent or Coach) present for any service.
- Any service that requires disrobing will require another adult present for the service.
STUDENT-ATHLETE PARTICIPATION STATUS
- Playing status will be considered before or after treatment time (3:45-4:30)
- The Athletic Trainer will have final say on participation status.