Empowering Every Learner to Develop Good Character and to Achieve Success
Good evening Shark Families:
We hope that the school year if off to a good start for all! We would like to offer the following updates:
- Early Dismissal – As you may be aware, after 3:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and after 2:00pm on Wednesday, it may be difficult to gain access to our campus until students are released. For this reason, if you need to sign your student out, please do so prior to 3:00pm (M,T,R,F) or 2:00pm (W). Please refrain from circumventing the car line in the afternoon. This is not safe and may be subject to violation.
- Interims – To the extent possible, teacher grade books should be up to date on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 by 4:00pm. Please review your student’s progress through HAC and reach out to your student’s teacher with any issues or concerns.
- 9th and 10th grade FAST Testing – 9th and 10th grade students recently took the first round of Florida’s Assessment of Student Thinking (FAST) progress monitoring. The district is updating HAC with student scores as they come in. In order to see these scores, first log into Home Access Center, then navigate to the “home” screen and click on the “student attachments” tab. There you will be able to find your child’s score report in PDF format. If you have further questions about accessing FAST scores, please contact Caitlin Healy via email [email protected]
Have a great weekend!
School District News
"Connecting Families to Community Resources" on Oct. 4
Please join us on October 4, 2022, from 6pm to 7:30pm for a virtual discussion titled "Connecting Families to Community Resources." All parents and guardians are invited to join us as we meet virtually with local community agencies to learn more about the resources and services that are available to children and families in St Johns County.
Secondary STEM Fair
Our school supports STEM! If you are interested in participating in our county Secondary STEM Fair, ask your science teacher about getting started with a project!
To learn more, please visit the Secondary STEM Fair web page.
- Requesting Transcripts
- MTSS/RtI Information
- Free and Reduced Meals Information
- Health Clinic
- Craig Speziale Memorial Scholarship Fund
- All Visitors
- AUP Form
- Year-at-a Glance Pacing Guides
- Parent Resource Guide
- PVHS School Profile 2019-2020
- School Improvement Plan
- SJCSD ESE Webpage
- Foundation for Excellence in Education
- Driver Education
- Volunteer Application
- Facilities Request
- PV Education Foundation
This is just a reminder that anyone (parent, guardian, friend, neighbor, aunt, uncle) must have school access to attend an event at Ponte Vedra High School, have lunch with a student and/or attend an awards assembly. If you have not already done so, please complete the School Access Form. The process for approval may take up to 4 weeks, so please fill out the application sooner than later for any guests that would like to have school access. Once the application is approved, school access will be valid for three years.
FortifyFL is a website and app developed at the direction of the Florida Legislature. Any student, educator, parent or member of the public can report school safety concerns directly to law enforcement and school administrators anonymously and easily through the FortifyFL app or getfortifyfl.com.