Summer Conditioning Kickoff and Pizza Party ~ Friday, May 24th
Meet at 6:30 pm at Mickler’s Landing. Plan on a 20 – 40 minute fun run followed by pizza. Rain date is Saturday, May 25th.
Following the kick-off, we will meet 3-4 times per week over summer 1-2 evenings/2-3 mornings each week. Check the XC website for weekly schedule updates beginning May 13th.
Begins July 29th
You will not be allowed to participate unless:
- All FHSAA forms have been cleared by the Athletic Department – see “Online Registration Instructions” below.
- XC Uniform/Team Fees have been received
ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Please click on the link below for step-by-step directions on how to upload documents to register your student athlete online.
- New players who transferred to Ponte Vedra after attending another high school must also complete a GA4 form.
- Home school students must complete an EL7 form with our county office and submit to athletics prior to the first day of the season.
- If you have any questions with uploading your forms, please contact Debbie Strauch, athletic secretary – [email protected]
The Sharks Girls Cross Country Team were the Runners Up at the District Meet on October 27th.
Home school students must complete an EL7 with our county office and submit to athletics prior to the first day of the season along with the above listed forms.