April 29 // Senior Awards (by invitation)
Senior Final Exams will be administered 5/18 thru 5/21. The last day for seniors who have met all graduation requirements will be 5/21. However, any seniors who have not met graduation requirements will be expected to continue to attend until all are satisfied.
June 4 // Graduation Rehearsal:
Graduation Rehearsal will be held on Friday, June 4 from 10 am – 12 pm on the PV football field.
Rehearsal is a mandatory function for any senior who plans to participate in the graduation ceremony June 5. Please email [email protected] if you have a conflict that day.
Lunch will be provided for all seniors after rehearsal.
June 5 // Graduation
The Class of 2021 graduation ceremony will be held at TIAA Bank Field on Saturday, June 5 at 7 pm.
Students who have paid dues may receive up to ten tickets to the event. Dues may be paid online through SchoolPay. Caps and Gowns and tickets will be distributed to students once they complete Debt Day activities on Tuesday, June 1.
More details coming soon.
Universal and Islands of Adventure Senior Class Field Study
April 19th, 2021
Tickets are $130
- Tickets are being sold online March 11th-March 21st.
- After purchasing your ticket online, please submit your two permission forms to Mrs. Popp in Room 625.
- Tickets can be purchased with cash or check before school on 3/22 and 3/23.
- You must bring your signed permission forms with you when purchasing with cash or check.
The Cole Kelley Scholarship was established in March 2020, for a senior graduating from Ponte Vedra High School. Eligible students are Seniors based on the following factors:
- A demonstrated commitment to a Christian based life
- Academic performance (3.0 GPA)
- Exhibited leadership in the school and community
- Financial need
- For more information about this Scholarship, please click here.