Saturday, May 28 – Graduation Day – 9:00 am – UNF Arena
- Seniors should arrive dressed in their cap and gown no later than 8:30 am and report to the staging area behind the Arena.
- The ceremony will begin on time at 9:00 am.
- Students should not bring valuable items to the staging area; there will be no supervision of personal items left in the staging room during the ceremony.
- The graduation ceremony will be live-streamed on YouTube on Graduation Day!
UNF Graduation Ceremony Security Notification
Please anticipate the security checkpoint upon entry in to the UNF Arena. All guests will proceed through a mag-gate security screening (includes clear bag-check and wanding) before gaining entrance to the ceremony. Only clear bags and clutch with shoulder strap and clutch with wrist strap are permitted per the clear bag policy. Guests with bags that do not meet the policy will not be permitted access into the Arena. No weapons of any type will be permitted. Outside food and drink is not permitted. Please have your graduation ticket in hand.
- The Commencement ceremony is a formal, dignified event to honor the academic achievement of our graduating seniors. Please dress accordingly in respect of this important event.
- Young men are asked to wear slacks and dress shoes.
- Everyone is asked to wear appropriate footwear. Flip flops, etc. are not formal attire and thus discouraged.
- CAPS may be decorated appropriately for a formal commencement event (typically with the name of the college the student plans to attend).
- Decorations must be FLAT and only on the top of the cap. Nothing may protrude or hang below the cap.
Clean caps will be traded for inappropriately decorated caps.
- Graduates may only wear CORDS and RECOGNITIONS that have been personally earned, awarded, and approved by school faculty and administration, typically honor societies and academy awards.
CAPS, GOWNS AND TICKETS WILL BE PICKED UP ON DEBT DAY, MONDAY MAY 23.
These will not be available prior to Debt Day. If a student is unable to attend Debt Day, they will need to email a senior sponsor to coordinate a time to pick them up.
Requesting Final Transcripts: Seniors will complete a survey in Naviance the last week of April. This survey includes requesting a final transcript for the college you are attending. You will be scheduled to take the survey through your English class. If you do not take English at PVHS, please send Jennifer Lee a Schoology message so I can schedule you for this survey.
Senior Class Dues: Class Dues may be paid online through SchoolPay. Dues are $30.
Cap & Gown Orders are online through Herff Jones. Orders should be placed by the end of March.
More Information Available Here
Yearbook Orders are online through Herff Jones. The school’s order number is: 10532
Place Orders Here
Ponte Vedra High School Graduation Yard Sign
Place Orders Here
If you have questions, please email the senior class sponsors:
Jennifer Lee @ [email protected]
Jennifer Popp @ [email protected]
Betsy Vigil @ [email protected]