Please visit this page often.
For links to your class page & course syllabus click on links on the navigation sidebar on the left. Below you'll find links to the textbooks used in class.
AP Spanish Language and AP Spanish Literature Students:
Please go to your individual pages to find all summer assignments for 2012-2013!
WARNING: ANY USE OF TRANSLATION DEVICES, ELECTRONIC OR OTHERWISE, OR ANY OTHER FORM OF INAPPROPRIATE ASSISTANCE WILL RESULT IN A ZERO AND A REFERRAL TO ADMINISTRATORS FOR ACADEMIC INTEGRITY VIOLATIONS.
KERPOOF INSTRUCTIONS READ CAREFULLY:
In order to be able to print your Kerpoof book, you will first have to choose what your book will look like (i.e. size). If you want your book to have 8 ½” X 11” sized pages, you will have to capture each page as a PDF document (first set of instructions below). If you want your book to be smaller (2 pages unto 8½” x 11”, that is 4¼” x 5 ½” sized pages), you will use the second set of instructions below (JPEG).
Here is what you do:
For PDF (larger pages)
- You must be in the editing mode;
- Click on the print icon (top left of your Kerpoof window);
- Choose current page (do not choose all pages because the file is too big to convert to PDF!);
- Print (you must look in the printer window for ADOBE PDF and choose it);
- Wait for conversion to take place;
- Save the page with an identifiable name (page 1, cover, page 3, etc.);
- Save all pages unto a jump drive;
- Bring jump drive to school for me to print.
The sooner you get your jump drive to me, the faster you will get your pages back to take somewhere else for binding to meet your deadline. Although we have a binding machine at school, we lack the materials with which to bind.
ACTIVATION CODE FOR LEVEL 3 AVANCEMOS
ACTIVATION CODE: 5362451-30
ACTIVATION CODE FOR LEVEL 4 AVANCEMOS
ACTIVATION CODE: 5362451-40
SPANISH TEXTBOOKS ONLINE:
Click on the Puerto Rican coquí (above) to hear its lovely song!
St. Johns County School District
Curriculum Mapping & Pacing Guides