Caps, Gowns and Announcements are all ordered online:
APRIL 5 – GRAD BASH (see Mrs. Popp for details)
APRIL 10 – POWDERPUFF GAME!
APRIL 27 – PROM (see Mr. Weinbrenner for details)
MAY 6 – 10 – TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK
MAY 14 – LAST DAY FOR SENIORS
MAY 20 – DEBT DAY (Mandatory! see Ms. Lee for details)
MAY 24 – GRADUATION REHEARSAL (Mandatory! see Ms. Lee for details)
MAY 25 – GRADUATION (2pm, UNF ARENA)
check back for more dates and details
Juniors and Seniors:
The Rotary Club of Ponte Vedra Beach Sunset is proud to, once again, offer
The Service Above Self Scholarship
SASS LETTER to Applicants 2019
- Provides the winner) with a $1,000 scholarship
- Requires applicants to submit an online application and an essay about their community service (link: https://goo.gl/forms/HAuBTJPijjLaCcWv1 )
- Deadline for submission is March 14, 2019
- Winners will be notified in April 2019
- Formal presentation of the SASS will be made by the Rotary Club of Ponte Vedra Beach Sunset at a club meeting in May 2019
$1000 scholarship for the student who writes the most compelling community-oriented blog post to be published on the Ponte Vedra Focus blog.
- 500-1000 word article for the Ponte Vedra Focus blog, a community blog covering the NE Florida area.
- Must include 2-3 relevant photos on the topic (no personal headshots please).
- The article must have a tie-in to your community. Example topics:
- Eating Vegan in Jacksonville
- A Guide to Thrift Store Shopping
- What No One Ever Told Me When We Moved Here
- An Interview with your favorite local X
- Top 5 Nature Spots in St Johns County
7 PM, March 15, 2019
2019 Baccalaureate Service
Tuesday, May 21st 6pm
Christ Episcopal Church, Ponte Vedra Beach
Seniors: Would you like to play a part in the 2019 Baccalaureate Service (recite a reading, sing a song, play an instrument)? If so, please contact Kathy Soler-Sala at [email protected]. Respond only if you want to participate in the actual ceremony. Due to the limited length of the service, we may not be able to accommodate all requests. There will be a meeting after Spring Break to share additional information with participants.
Baccalaureate is an inter-faith ceremony which allows Seniors time to reflect on their past years in high school. It will include music, readings and pastoral messages. Family members and friends are welcome to attend this free service. No RSVP is required.
Are you planning to attend Florida State University? If so, you might be eligible for the
Service Scholar Program
Which includes a $3000 annual scholarship
More details and application may be found at:
GRADUATION CEREMONY: May 25, 2019, 2:00pm at UNIVERSITY OF NORTH FLORIDA