Ponte Vedra High School Jr/Sr Prom
Where: UNF, The Adam W. Herbert University Center
When: Saturday, May 6th 8pm-12am
Cost: $60 (checks only, please no cash!)
PLEASE NOTE: All students wishing to attend this year’s prom MUST have a parent liability waiver signed. Students taking guests from other schools are required to have an additional permission slip completed as well. Students should also have a stamped and signed clearance form from the PVHS Library Media Center.
All forms can be found below and should be completed prior to purchasing ticket.
- Parent Liability Waiver for anyone wanting to attend:Parent Waiver- PROM
- Permission slip for outside guests: Guest permission slip-PROM
- Clearance form from the Library Media Center: Prom Clearance Textbook and Library Form 2017
Ticket Sale Information:
- Tickets will be sold Monday, April 24th through Friday, April 28th before school in the Breezeway. If you are unable to buy tickets in the morning, you may see Mr. Weinbrenner or Ms. Kasting directly.
- The cost is $60, please make checks payable to PVHS.
- All ticket sales are final. Tickets are NON-refundable and NON-transferrable.
If you have any additional questions please contact Mr. Weinbrenner, Ms. Kasting, or one of the junior class officers.
Congratulations to our 2017 Prom Court selected by the Senior Class :
- Dylan McCormick
- Cooper Bell
- Jairo Hernandez
- Grant Burchette
- Mason Battreall
- Caroline King
- Sarah Graham
- Natalie Costello
- Abby Moritz
- Grace Conley
The King and Queen will be crowned at the Prom. Prom Tickets go on sale on Monday- $60/ Checks only and all attendees must complete the prom forms that are online.