- Transcript requests should be completed through Naviance. Please follow the attached directions.
- Mid-year transcript requests should also be completed through Naviance. Please follow the Requesting Mid-year directions.
- Most transcripts are sent electronically and are free of charge. Transcripts that must be mailed are $2.00 each.
- Please complete all transcript requests at least two weeks before the application deadline.
- Students are responsible for following up with the college to confirm they have received your transcripts.
- In addition, athletes who are playing Division 1 or Division 2 sports in college must request a transcript for the NCAA Eligibility Center. Please follow the attached directions.
Seniors, please check the Bright Futures website for updated information on the required test scores and community service hours.
Bright Futures Scholarship:
The Bright Futures Scholarship program is funded by the state and offers three levels of scholarship awards to students who qualify. The counseling department strongly recommends that students visit the Bright Futures website to become familiar with the program and to make sure they are on track to qualify.
Seniors may obtain their current Bright Futures GPA by logging into the state of Florida’s Virtual Campus website.
(Click on “My Records” and then click on “Bright Futures Scholarship Eligibility Evaluation”. You will need to create an account the first time you visit the site.)
ATTENTION SENIORS* Students must complete the Bright Futures application to be eligible for the scholarship.
Students must apply through the Bright Futures website after October 1 of their senior year.
Please see your counselor if you have any questions about the Bright Futures Scholarship Program.
Please visit the scholarship page in Naviance for up-to-date information on scholarships.
Requesting Letters of Recommendation:
Guidelines for requesting letters of recommendation at PVHS:
- Please complete the Letter of Recommendation request and give to your teacher and/or counselor at least 2 weeks before the letter of recommendation must be submitted.
- Keep a copy for your records.
- Please include the college/scholarship’s official recommendation forms with student sections completed. (Secondary School report for the counselor)
- List each recommendation you need and the due date.